Tuesday, November 02, 2010

on a all hallows night...

There is my little Buzz LIghtyear. He even has the strong Buzz chin! He was a big hit in the neighborhood.
Back view of his Buzz jet pack that I picked up down in California. It even has wings that come out of both sides.
I helped him from house to house. He had a hard time holding on to his bag. So, I was guardian of the treats as he worked his magic with all the old ladies.
My favorite all day was my fiance and his Buzz shirt that I also got at Disney. Many of the guys around the Disney parks were sporting these and I thought he would love to have one ;) Sebastian kept pushing the big red buttons on the shirt and Bobby would reinact Buzz moves & sayings. Sebastian got a kick out of that!

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK