Saturday, January 14, 2012

on link love...

Today has been simply marvelous :) Have you ever had one of those days were you accomplish everything that's on that mile long to-do list that you have and with disbelief you didn't even break a sweat?! Yeah, I totally had one of those days. Earlier in the week I suffered from the Mac Daddy of all migraines. I get them every so often and fortunately seeing as I hadn't had one for a good four to five months this one decided that it missed me and gave me all it had. Boy was I hurting. It happened right on my day off and there I was curled up on the couch not even lifting a finger. By the way let me just say hallelujah to my husband. So in honor of a very productive day I leave you tonight with some link love. Enjoy!

Found a new website with neat things, Uncommon Goods.

And off that website I found these brilliant tipping teacups. On my must buy list!

Kaylah's outfit post. Oh my! And with the wintery backdrop, stunning! I want to be her best friend. Stocker-ish? Maybe.

Currently almost through with watching Downton Abby on my kindle fire! Julee got me hooked and I've watched seven episodes in less than two days. Having such a lovely portable device is the greatest, I watched a whole episode as I washed dishes this morning! Win win if you ask me.

Elycia's chevron afghan has me inspired. I would really love to create one of these gems for my living room.

Swooning over this ring I found on Etsy. It's so whimsical!

Vintage mirror set that is most definitely making it's way into my bedroom. Our makeover is happening in one week!

Finally watched Water for Elephants. In. Love. Wish I could travel back in time so I can attend the circus.

Free People's January lookbook is to die for. If only I could win the lottery...a girl can dream!
♥A. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK