Sunday, June 17, 2012

on dad's day...

My day started out with cooking up some chocolate chip pancakes for my husband and wonderful dad. I even let the guys sleep in. Aren't I a sweetheart? He was a happy camper with a plate full of chocolate flapjacks. 
Other than spoiling all the dad's in our lives, today's theme was relaxation. My mother-in-law and I were tossing around different dinner ideas this past week. It was either crab cakes or portabella mushroom  Parmesan. But of course my father-in-law came up with the best idea, let's just order pizza's! Me and mom more than welcomed the idea. What is this mother's day?!

We spent the day lounging in the pool and sipping on iced tea while the sun tans our pale bodies. It makes my heart skip a beat seeing Sebastian and Bobby play poolside. I am one lucky lady to have such a family oriented man in my life. Such a sweet and goofy dad!
 (That's the father's day treatment right there!)



Annnd here's a shout out to my amazingly awesome papa bear who I miss dearly!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK