Sunday, August 26, 2012

on sweet tunes...


Music is such a beautiful thing. It's there so we can dance, listen and brightens our days. I've been a music lover for as long as I can remember, I think my first real memory of music is sitting in my dad's work truck while out with him on a job site and listening to The Beatles. They were my first band that really got my attention and every since then The Beatles have been dear to my heart just for the memories that they helped create. Funny how music does that! We tend to always remember bands or even songs that represent special occasions in our lives. I always love when songs from our wedding come onto the radio and I get all warm and fuzzy from remembering that amazing day!
Every since I got my IPhone I've been obsessed over Pandora and all it's glory! It's brilliant and I am always so excited when I discover new music. Here are my most recent sweet tunes that I have been listening to on repeat...

some tunes by Anita Hulitza on Grooveshark
1\\ Glee Cast (Rachel Berry)- Don't Rain On My Parade // All Glee songs have been on repeat around here in getting ready for the new season to arrive. I can't wait to see what is in store!
2\\ Silversun Pickups- Common Reactor //  One of my favorite bands!
3\\ Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros- Home // new tuneage that I adore. 
4\\ The Lumineers- Ho Hey // cannot get enough of this song. 
5\\ Vitamin String Quartet- Everything's Not Lost // this instrumental song has me staying relaxed on those hard live long days. Rock'n'Roll with a classical spin to it!  
6\\ First Aid Kit- Lion Roar // Swedish ladies singing. Lovely!
7// Lana del Rey- Video Games // Can't get enough of this ladies voice and unique style. 
What sweet tunes have you been listening to?
xoxo.

1 comment :

  1. Now I can give you some suggestions on some sweet tunes to rock to!!!
    MIL

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK