Sunday, June 09, 2013

on a girls date...

Leave it to my girls to take me out for a crazy eventful and fun filled day. I swear they always know how to show me a good time. Saturday morning Julee, Tanya and Brie picked me up from my dad's and we headed to downtown to spend the morning learning how to make delicious pizza at Serious Pie. So much fun people! First of all the place was totally charming. I about died when stepping foot into this pizza shop. It was fun to learn about how the chiefs go about making their unique pizza. The cool thing about Serious Pie pizza is not just all the neat toppings they put on their pies but also how they make their dough and how they bake them. Their pies are oval, never round and are baked in a 600° stone-incased apple wood oven. The pizza comes out with crispy blistered crust with a fluffy texture. I recommend that everyone go enjoy this very light and fun class. Plus, you get to eat what you make and enjoy it with a glass a wine. Can't beat that man! Here are some photos of the day. 



 After having some serious pizza we went on foot to take a ride on the new Big Wheel on pier 60. What a view! I snapped a few photos. 




 xoxo.


1 comment :

  1. I'm so excited you posted about this, since I had no idea they had classes! Me and a friend ate their last year and the pizzas were delicious. I also had an affogato that I'm still dreaming about!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK