Friday, December 20, 2013

on a Christmas adventure...


Tis the season! Christmas time is one of the best times of the year. Just last year my favorite lady came out with her first Christmas adventure book called The Search for South Pole Santa. Now again, we had the pleasure of enjoying the second installment. Sandra Claus by JingleBelle Jackson is a continuation of the many adventures of Sandra who is now the South Pole Santa. She is figuring out just what it means to be Santa along with finding out how it's a lot more work than it ever looked. There are many new relationships created in this book and best of all you get to know more about what the South Pole might end up looking like! 

I loved this read and loved how it kicked of the Holiday season for me and made feelings of Christmas bubble inside of me. I'm a huge believer in Christmas and all the magic it comes with and this is not only a fun book with whimsical plot twists but it also teaches us to be your own person, be kind to others and yourself and to always look on the bright side of things. 

With all that being said I truly wholeheartedly deem these wonderfully merry books to be great for all ages. Children will be thrilled by the magical world that JingleBelle Jackson creates as well as all the secrets and mysteries that follow. And heck, so will all of us adults!! I know, I was flipping pages like nobodies business. This second book is by far the best and it's thicker than the first, which was something I was without a doubt overjoyed about!! 

I've made it my mission to share these books everyone I meet. I think that every household should have them on their book case or under the Christmas tree as gifts this year! Julee Cunningham, who is the brilliant mind behind this unique story is one of my beloved friends. A women who constantly inspires me to follow my heart and do what I love. She is always living what she preaches and it's an amazing feel to know a soul such as hers. Please bring some Christmas magic into your home this Holiday season and purchase these books! She's a wonderful PNW author we all should be proud to have. 



Before I go, I wanted to let you all in on a little secret of mine. Grammarly is this neat new tool that I've been using around here. I use Grammarly's grammar check because it silently corrects my grammar and makes me feel better about myself! If you know what I'm saying. For all of you who have a blog or write you must check it out. It's so great!

Oh Oh Oh!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK