Friday, August 13, 2010

on some things I am loving...

Here are some current lovies...

Macaroons. This beautiful tower of delights are just amazing. MMhhhm, I would love to make this a future birthday cake idea!


These tights are darling. I need to start getting more outfits that are tight worthy.


How great are these weddings?! I am always a stickler for the barn setting. I think it's so original. And the picnic wedding is just plain ol' CUTE!


Have you ever tried a dragon fruit? I've seen them at the grocery store but have never actually tasted one and have always wondered what it would be like. So, Julee if you are reading this, there is my suggestion for your gift card food shopping adventure :)


Would this work on me? I just don't know. But I do like it :)


Oh how I would love to be that man! It would be a dream come true.

What are your lovies?

♥A.

1 comment :

  1. of course I'm reading it! :) It turns out Safeways don't have much that is very exotic but I did have a great time anyways. Plus, finally today I saw Eclipse. Loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK