Monday, December 06, 2010

on what I want...


I want to wake up in the morning and have a steaming cup coffee without it getting cold. I want every inch of my body to feel at ease. I want to lay in bed next to him for what feels like an eternity. I want to have a place that I call home. I want my music to be loud and quite at the same time. I want to watch the sunrise and sunset all in the same day without looking at the clock. I want to look into a fawns eyes and see what it has seen. I want to be engulfed by water and not need to breathe. I want him to be anything he wants to be. 

I want to have a book store and read for the rest of my life. I want to create things that no one has seen. I want not to feel the hate anymore. I want to stand in the rain except not get wet. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I want to be in two places at once. I want to never feel compelled. I want to be a hero. I want to be able to live inside a novel. I want to have a fireplace lit year round. I want to treasure every moment with a click of my camera. I want the stars to shine for him. I want my heart to beat fast for love and never for fear. I want my culture to grow beyond my years. I want to be forever remembered as someone great.

I want to never fall in line and become another victim of comformity. I want to speak my mind and move mountains with my words. I want to dance and not care who watches. I want to believe in people. I want to have all the time in the world. I want to not become my parents. I want to grow old and wise. I want my body to become a piece of art and share my story. I want to be me.
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK