Monday, July 18, 2011

on a book review...

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children was a easy read. I enjoyed it. A mysterious mystery (huh?) that had you guessing and took you into a very different kind of world. Along with learning about the peculiar children you got to see picture of the children right inside the book (like the one on the cover)! They give off a creepy victorian vibe to them and totally added to the story! The only downside is that the book sort of just ended...Without a real ending to it. So I'm hoping a second book will come out? 

----------------------------------------------------------

Remember when I told you that some books you just stumble upon, well this there book is one of those fortunate ones. One of my regular customers at work brought this book in for me. It's a Sci-Fi book with mad scientists, steam-punk tech, ravenous zombies, airships & if you have airships then of course you have to have air pirates! All set in Seattle with an alternative history where the Civil War is going on. This author defiantly had a elaborate sort of imaginations to fit all of this in a book! I'll let you know how I like it. 

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK