Monday, October 17, 2011

on some pumpkin picking...

Sunday we took a drive to our favorite farm in Plumsteadville-- Hellrick Farms. Since Sebastian was born it has kind of become one of our little family traditions to go pick pumpkins & some fun. They set up the whole farm with tons of family activities from hayrides, corn mazes, potato sling-shots & rubber duck races. I was able to snap some really great photos and couldn't wait to share with with everyone :) 

 It warms my heart just looking at these pictures ♥ I love this time of year. Big thanks to my papa in law & madre in law for having Sebastian over and loving him beyond belief so my fellow and I could take a little breather. It was a busy yet fantastic weekend. And to think we have another one ahead of us. Count down to Kamptoberfest begins! Hurrah. 
♥A.
Here is something cute to end your night with...I melt!
making an animated gif

1 comment :

  1. looked like a fun time. I loved the pictures. The video is really cool.
    I saw many stems on those pumpkins!!
    MIL

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK