Friday, October 19, 2012

on hello seattle...


Hello Seattle! I flew in around 10am yesterday and ever since I've been soaking up every minute with  my family. Yesterday after my father picked me up from the airport, and what a sweet reunion that was!, we stopped at the Colman Ferry where my baby sister works at the Subway. I surprised her and of course we jumped in each others with tears and all! It was awesome.

I got some lunch with my family and had some Red Mango frozen yogurt that I always have to enjoy since we don't have that back in Philly. The rest of the day was a relaxing one. Since I felt like I had been up forever we took it easy with some shopping and movie watching. Just what my soul needed.

Today, I woke up at 8! Yes, eight O'CLOCK! I am so rested and feeling ready for another wonderful day in the rainy Seattle. I'm very excited for today since I'll be heading over to my lovely fairy godmother's house to celebrate her soon-to-be book release! Hurrah! I am so happy for Julee and so so proud of her. I know how hard and long she has been working on this whimsical book and I just really can't wait to get my hands on it. She means the world to me and I don't think anyone will fully understand  the connections I have with her. She has always been like a mother to me. I swell with happiness and can't contain myself with all the emotions that are flowing through me since my feet have touch Seattle soil.

Let's not forget that my best friend Tanya and a few other girls are taking me out tonight. I will say one word. TROUBLE! That being said I've got a Pumpkin Crumb Cake in the oven for this very special day that I need to check on and start pampering myself so I can get started on this fun filled day. I hope to be back tomorrow with proof of all the fun.

Get out there and do something that will bring joy to your soul. I know I am.

xoxo.

1 comment :

  1. What a fantastic visit it was! Can't wait for our next fun-filled adventure together.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK