Sunday, February 17, 2013

on breakfast cups...

The weekends have been my favorite to make fun and exciting breakfast foods. Well, exciting for me because my breakfast during the week consists of oatmeal & yogurt. I made these fancy breakfast cups that were a complete success and of course tasty! It's something I spotted on Pinterest a while back so I thought I'd give it a try. I love that certain things in our kitchen can have multiply uses. The fact that I got to use a cupcake tin for making breakfast got me all giddy. 

You'll need:
cupcake tin 
bacon or ham
eggs 
your choice of ingredients 





 1// Take your slices of bacon and wrap them inside along the sides of the cupcake holes.
2// Next beat eggs. One egg for each cupcake hole. I made six breakfast cups so I used six eggs. Put whatever your heart desires in the egg. I chopped up some spinach and green onion with some seasonings.
3// Pour beaten eggs 3/4 of the way into the cupcake holes. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.
4// Pop it in a oven at 350ยบ for about 15 minutes.


Be creative and Enjoy!

xoxo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK