Tuesday, September 23, 2014

beauty school vibes


We do hair. I love beauty school. I knew I would from the beginning. Everyone is here to do one thing and that’s hair. We all have that common. The same dream of becoming hair stylist yet we head down different paths. Hair stylist are their own breed. Our eyes for detail, shape and color are more defined than most. We love to make people feel good and look good. It never gets boring, you can always make it different and new if you have the passion too. It’s an art form. 

Since attending Toni & Guy, I’ve become so close to all of my fellow classmates and it’s going to be fun seeing where everyone ends up at once we’re all out.  I like to capture moments. Moments like these, where beautiful things are happening by beautiful people. I call these photos beauty school vibes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK