Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ninja Blender DUO with Auto-iQ Technology


I don't know about you but having a blender in the kitchen is a must. Making delicious smoothies are my favorite. I've had a Cusinart blender for a few years but it's been slowly deteriorating. So when Ninja sent me the Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ to use in my kitchen and tell you all about it I couldn't help but do a little happy dance. This blender is something from my dreams! It's a 2 in 1 blender with one Total Crushing Blender and with two Nutri Ninja Cups.




One of my favorite features of this blender is the Auto-iQ. When I first saw this blender in action at the International Food Bloggers Conference I didn't really fully grasp what the Auto-iQ really was until I got to push a button and see for myself. Each button on the blender is strictly designed to fit each jar. So some buttons are for use of the blender and some are for using the cups. The technology behind Auto-iQ  is all about that unique pulsing, blending and pausing patterns to achieve the best results. It's really awesome how these patterns work. Before with my other blender I had to continuously stop and start the blender to get it to mix and blend my smoothies all the way and even then they were never quite like I wished they would be. So much work! With the Ninja Auto-iQ it automatically does all that after you press the button. Once! 

When placing the blender on onto the base it locks right in so that there is no shifting around as well as the top of the blender with it's secure lid that locks so there isn't any accidents with it popping off or mixture coming out the top! The stacked blade within the blender is like nothing I've seen. Typically blenders blade are restricted to the bottom of the blenders but Ninja has a stacked blade to insure ultimate blending, crusting or pureeing. 

There you have it! I totally recommend this blender to be one that sits on top of your kitchen counter to use for all sorts of things. The best part about it is that it completely breaks down fruits, vegetables, seeds and ice within seconds. Winner!

c/o and sponsor by Ninja Kitchen

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK