Sunday, April 12, 2015

Portland

It's a been a whirlwind of a week for me and I am just now sitting down to share some photos of our trip to Portland. We went earlier this week and stayed two days one night. We left bright an early on Monday and got to Portland around 10am. Our first stop was Voodoo Doughnuts. It's morning and donuts were calling our names. We loved the big pink building and Sebastian got a kick out of watching the donut display going around in a circle. Sebastian picked a simple powdered donut, Bobby picked a donut coated with M&M's and I a maple bar. The boys devoured their donuts and I ate about 1/2 and then passed the rest to Bobby to finished. Mine was much too sweet for me. Over all though it was a fun experience and we can now say we've been to the famous Voodoo!



















Our next stop was Powell's City of Books. What a glorious world of books! We got lost in them all. Sebastian was in heaven and so was I. Even Bobby found a whole section dedicated to cars which usually doesn't happen. I loved seeing Sebastian surrounded by books! We ended up running out of time in the car meter with not even realizing and Bobby and to quickly run to add more. Good thing we were parked close! If you haven't been to this book store well, you must go next time your in Portland. The building is huge and honestly I lost count with how many floors there were. Each floor/room was color coded for each theme. My favorite was all the fun cookbooks! So many beautiful looking covers and potentials foods to cook and bake!

Part one of our trip was so much fun. We love adventuring around, discovering new places and things. I'll share some more photos soon!

xoxo!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK