Sunday, July 05, 2015

let's talk // life lately


Life has been quite an adventure lately. It's been so many things. Lots of emotions running through us. Sebastian is off for the summer and has finally hit the boredom stage of the program. He's done about everything at least three times and now it's trying to figure out things to keep him busy. Luckily  we have some friends who live close by and play dates are a life saver. All in all he's the same old chipper Sebastian. We're now in his birthday month, and you can imagine he's counting down the days, and you can imagine I'm over here in shock that I'm going to have myself a seven year old. Big
sigh.





The days have been super hot here. Hotter than our typically Pacific Northwest weather. We don't mind it too much however we cannot resist taking a walk to downtown Poulsbo to our favorite coffee shop, Cups, to get an iced toddy for me and a heaping cup of ice cream for the little dude.



Salon life has been a blessing. I'm coming up to my six month anniversary and for being there less than a year I'm doing pretty well! Although my schedule isn't as jammed packed as some of the senior stylists, I have a really amazing steady amount of clients in a week. I'm constantly learning and growing! When I first started out in the industry I would have never thought I could be where I am at now. Of course, it helps that I really am pushing myself to the limit and not letting myself back down to anything that comes my way. Well, because, that's how I roll as most of you already now. I hope by the end of my first year I'll be up there with all my fellow stylists and rocking and rolling.



So off to the BIG NEWS for my little family. After what has felt like a good two years but really the last few months have been the worst, we have finally purchased our first home!! We are in the beginning stages of it all. It just happened a few days ago when we found the perfect home for us and put an offer in on it. It took some fight but we did it! It's been such an emotional few days and I'm still in awe of it all. I just can't believe we are finally going to be homeowners! It's scary and exciting all at the same time. But most of all it's a relief to be able to start our new beginning in a place that we can call our own. Shout out to so many people that have been involved! Photos will be coming as soon as we close on the house.


Life is great my friends. Busy but so great! I can't wait to be on the other side of the water where we can be close to friends. Life is just going to get better and so much sweeter. 
xoxo!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK