Monday, July 27, 2015

through my lens








I love capturing stitches in time with my lens. The two things that come so easy to me when I shoot are people and food. This week has been a crazy one but now that I have had the time to look back on all the moments, they are treasured. So many of them. And I am thankful. For each and every one. All the interactions with people from all walks of life. People who come to me and my co-workers to make them beautiful. I get to capture those first moments of them leaving the salon and feeling like a million bucks. I mean just look at them! Beaming.

To be around a group of people that are doing just what I am and who are reveling from the same benefits of seeing their clients leaving feeling like a new person, to most even their lives are changed. If even for just those first three winks in the mirror. It's a beautiful thing.

I'm constantly feeling lucky to be a part of the village of creative people who I see five days a week. So many exciting things happening in the next few weeks and also lots of ideas for the future to insure that the evolution of our industry is forever growing.

Take those moments and capture them. And don't let go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK