Sunday, October 05, 2014

swoonage v.1


This fun DIY tea towel how to on this equally fun blog that I follow. 

10 Fall recipes that I hope to be able to try this season!

Julee, an amazing author of a unique children's Christmas adventure is about to come out with her third book to The South Pole Santa Series. I've been gifted with the ability to have a sneak peek to the book and it's not even hard for me to say it's the best one yet! So excited to have the real deal in my hands. 

Have you seen the trailer for the new season of American Horror Story: Freakshow? Me OH my, I am beyond excited about this season and it's totally normal that I'm counting down the minutes no seconds until Wednesday. 

Loving this hat. Perfect for Fall, but I can't decide whether I should get it in red or the black.Oh the decisions. Which do you like best? 

5 Ways I Will Be A Different School Mom This Year. What a great read! It's funny because even though I'm a mother to only a first grader and I don't really plan on having multiple children like the mom who wrote this article it's still five really great things to think about and I agree with all of them. 


Life Rewards the Curious. So very true and I aim to live my life with this in mind. 

The year is almost over. Wait. WHAT? Although the year is coming to an end for me is an exciting thought, since it marks the completion of my time in beauty school, it also gives me a slight panic attack. What do you still wish to do with the rest of your year? Some good things to think about over here

This new-to-me food blog that has me spending hours on! 

Behold, every horror movie on TV this October. NO, I'm not joking! 

And last but not least, I had to share this beautiful video of a Cooper hearing his mother's voice for the first time. I teared up to his reaction. 

Also remember to be you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK