Tuesday, December 08, 2009

my life at the moment

  • Even though it is December and Christmas is not all that far away I am feeling a little Scrooge-ish. Not sure why but I just am. I think it might have to do with the whole running around & being extremely busy thing. It could just be that I have no time to be in the Holiday mood...but It sucks. Hopefully I will feel the Christmas cheer sooner than later.
  • I am starting to get very giddy about the my first real paycheck. It will be so nice to, again, have some money in the bank.
  • I've been eating like, a whole cucumber a day...just dipping in ranch veggie dip. Is that normal? I don't care, it's so good!
  • I've been working my butt off! But it's great. I enjoy it. Just trying to establish myself in this new company and get as far into it as I can. The future is looking bright my friend. This being said, I am very lucky to have my significant other-- Bobby is doing such a great job with Sebastian during the day while I'm at work & is keeping our place in order while I am gone.
  • Feeling some sadness...but staying positive and trying to be there as much as I can for the people that I love.
  • Finding it very difficult to Christmas shop for Sebastian due to the fact that I usually have this tremendous urge to give him whatever I buy right away just so I can see eyes light up and jump around. Help me. I already gave in once. Never again.
  • Curious of when I will actually quit holding my breathe every time a New Moon preview comes on. I'm serious. I need to go and see it again just because...criticize all you want!
  • Loving my nails. I've had acrylic nails for the past 4 years now. I initially got fake nails on because of my obsessive nail biting. I can not tell you how bad it can get. Anyways I switched from acrylic to pink & white nails. Same concept but now I have a beautiful french manicure all the time! Figured this would be a good idea because nail polish and coffee shop don't mix. It chips in a day. Boooooo. No worries, because now they are pretty 24/7.
  • celebrating the death of John Lennon's twenty-nine years ago today. Rockin' out to a lot of covers of 'Imagine' which is my favorite song by J.L! Perfect Circle I think does the best cover of the song followed by the Glee cast.
  • Did I mention that I wish there were more hours in the day...Hhhmmm.
  • Lastly, because I work inside a mall I've observed a few things-- what's up with old people coming to the mall to walk... Yeah, just walk. I just don't understand. Why come to a mall to just walk around & “exercise”, mind you there are some in the mall even before I get to work!! If you know the reason to this mind boggling mystery please feel free to let me know. Thanks.


♥A

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK