Saturday, December 19, 2009

winter wonderland

Sebastian and I woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland this morning!
It was such a shock. Even though the weatherman was saying for snow yesterday I just shrugged it off, since half the time they aren't even correct with their predictions. Well, it was a nice surprize and put me in a good and bad mood. Good because it is just so pretty on all the trees and ground. Bad because we have so much running around to do, now in the snow. Damn you Mother Nature.
So, I know this is weird and I promise that I won't make it a habbit to mention this every month...but why is it that I always end up getting 'the curse' or better known as 'that time of month' when we are going away on a trip. I think it happend last year too. Why? It's not a huge deal but it is annoying. Plus since my body is super strange, this month I have the pleasure in having extreme back pain. Lame. Oh, well...

So, before I get my butt off the couch (and start doing stuff) here are some pictures I snapped with my new camera this morning-- Enjoy & have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

♥A

1 comment :

  1. Hi Anita,
    We had at least a foot here and some parts of Virginia and Maryland got 18-24 inches I've heard. I took some good pictures.
    Sunrise - Click
    Mountains - Click

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK