Friday, January 01, 2010

hello 2010, i love you already!

Wow, I can't believe it's finally 2010! Let me tell you, it feels GREAT! I have this gut feeling that this year will bring a complete make over for my family and I. Nothing better in starting out this New Year with Bobby getting a promotion!! I KNOW :) My man got a promotion within his company Siemens. He will offically be a programmer/analyst starting on the 7th. Not only that but with this new job comes more money which always is helpful. Now that I am back to work-- and with prominent things happening my way as well in the next few months, I am hoping ultimately we will get to take a couple extra steps in building the things we desire. So, yes congrats to my wonderful man who has worked so hard and who is the best there ever is ♥


The new year will bring many more memories and lots more adventure. Another exciting year to be able to be the best mother I can be and to shape Sebastian into someone that will conquer the many years still ahead of him! I really am thrilled and can't wait to experience what motherhood brings this year.


On that note it's time for my new years resolution. My number one resolution is to relax more and breath. If you know me, you know I am a very on the go kind of person. I have seriously come to realize that I am addicted to being busy. It's weird I know, but I am. I am a great prioritizer, I write lists on top of lists. The more I can get done in the time I have the better. So, again, I've opened up my eyes to the fact that a frantic life is a life half lived and I want to be a little less O.C.D and more at ease not only at home but also at work. There you have it, my resolution. Oh and not to forget to add a little fitness into my everyday life this year. Build some muscle so I can kick some butt this year!!


I would like to finish off today, the first day of 2010 with my very first photo for Project 365-- I will taking a self portrait everyday for the whole year of 2010! ENJOY :)
♥A

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK