Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I don't even now what I was running for - I guess I felt like it"

What a day, what a day. Not only was it a crazy day at work but also very intersting at home. I really can't believe how much my little boy is growing & changing. First of all, after his dinner he started rummaging through my pantry and found a box of cake mix. As I was washing dishes he came up to me, tugged on my pants and showed/handed me the box of cake mix. I couldn't help but laugh. THE BOY WANTED SOME CAKE :) So, we had some cake for dessert. He also has this new thing with lotion. Not just any lotion but Momma's lotion. He takes it off of my night stand, hands it to me and shows me his hand. I put a dolop of it onto his palm and he rubs both his hands together. I know! Cute! But then he wants to do it over and over and over again. After the 4th time I had to draw the line. At least his hands are nice and moisturized!




It's a sad day as well since today was the day Mr. JD Salinger died. At 91 though. Not bad. If you don't know who Salinger is then obviously you didn't go to highschool! Catcher in the Rye is definitly in my top ten favorite books. The tale of teenage rebellion caught many peoples attention but also turned heads because of his crud language and pretty blunt sexual remarks. Anyways, bet you anything Catcher in the Rye will be top selling book this week at the book stores.




Well, Vampire Diaries is getting super good. Every episode is getting better every time. I'm not going to get into it but alot was unfolded tonight, which gets me all giddy inside :-P




♥A 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK