Wednesday, January 27, 2010

on some stuff...

26/365
Yes, this is me fresh out of the shower. Sorry I had to do it. It's one of those classic no make-up, hair wet & curly looks, that you will probably never ever see of me again. So, consider yourself lucky my friend :) But I did observe that my eyes are looking mighty green. Hhmm.

Today is the day that I offically made an oath to never iron Bobby's dress/work shirts ever again. I will not lie to you. I suck at it. It's not that I can't do it. It's just that I flat out totally despise it. First of all since I am me which means that I have to have the shirt perfect, even if that means me standing there going back & forth, back & forth until that one crease is out. It literally took me 20 minutes to iron one shirt. That's not normal. Right? Well, I don't care because, like I said, I made an oath. That oath is that I, personally will take all his shirt to the dry cleaners every week just so it will eliminate me having to do it and so I can look at him in the frickin' shirts without wincing. If that makes me lazy or selfish...BITE ME!






I think I want to do a dinner soon. Like in the month of February. Not 100% as to when but I want to do something fun! For instance, beautiful Julee in her blog My Happy Life by the Bay  brought up a cool idea for a get together (she never fails to be creative!)...since she is the bomb and is a finialist in the 44th annual Pillsbury Bakeoff aaaannnnddd now that all the topseceret (well, not so topsecret anymore) reciepes are out including hers, I think it would be neat to do a Plilsbury Potluck. Everyone who attends, picks something of their choice off of the BakeOff page, cooks it up & brings it to share with the rest! I think it would be totally fun and what better than get full off of appetizers. Lets do it!! Keep your calendars free people.



Moving on. So, I came across this...
WHATT! It's coming out March 6th. It kind of looks Anime just from the cover and naturally I'm not too into that sort of thing BUTTT I'm pretty much counting down the days, not to mention I've already pre-ordered it. I don't care what you think. It's Twilight. 'Nough said ;)




Well, that's it for tonight. I'm very proud that I've posted twice in one week considering that I don't have my laptop. Still. And Bobby's laptop does not motivated me what so ever. Can't wait to hear from those Geeks.I'm not sure how much longer I can survive. Blahh.
Ta-Ta
♥A

1 comment :

  1. So glad you're posting again! And so brave of you to do the shower shot. I'm impressed -- you're even cute straight out of the shower. : ) Thanks for the shout out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK