Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pre-Potluck

Well my dear readers, I'm already back from the doctors. Wasn't too bad. Glad it's out of the way. Now I just need to hear some good results!
I'm in the kitchen were I am already nearly done with my Pecan Pie Surprize Bars that I stole from Julee's Blog. Thanks Julee, I know it will be a big hit!

I am very excited for tonight. Not only to be able to take refuge in my kitchen all day and cook/bake delicious food, but also to see some family and friends. Bonus will be to see their faces when they bite into the Pecan-Sweet Potato Appetizers or my Deep-Dish Chicken Cordon Bleu that I may add is also a Pillsbury recipe but is not actually on the Bake-Off Finalist List.

Enough chit-chat, time to really get down to business.

GO TEAM JULEEEEEEEE!

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK