Sunday, February 07, 2010

who, who, who!!

I would be speaking lightly when I say that yesterday we had a blizzard! It was crazy I've never seen anything like it in my life. I wasn't too thrilled. To all you snow lovers out there...poo on you. I don't care what you have to say! Yes, I do think it's very pretty. Especially when it's untouched, just a smooth blanket of vanilla ice cream just itching to be scooped into a big snowball. On the other hand it can be a pain in the butt too. Bobby had work Friday night and he wasn't even able to make it home in the morning! His company actually paid and put him into a hotel. Which I was thankful, but Sebastian and I didn't get to see him all of Saturday :( Big bummer since today I had work and so my weekend was a total waste. What can you do?!?
So Sebastian and I were stuck at home, inside, together :) We started our morning in my bed together, Sebastian drinking his Organic Vanilla Milk and me sipping on a nice cup of coffee while snuggled next to my boy watching Finding Nemo (one of our favorites). It was a very cold morning (duh) but all I have to do is stay close to Sebastian since he radiates heat. Breakfast was french toast made with cinnamon bread, yummmmm. Although, I'm still not sure what that french toast does to my little one because once we were done eatting within 10 mintues tops this is what my living room looked like--
Classic "UH OH" face..Caught!!!!!

Later we dressed up in super duper layers and went outside to explore the fresh snow. Sebastian enjoyed it way too much.

Jeff, our maintenance man was outside at the time shovling the snow and Sebastian kept following him around trying to help him.

I practically had to drag him back inside!

I had work today. The day went slow. It was just one of those days. All I had on my mind was my boys and what kinds of things they were doing at home. Believe it or not I came home to a nice clean, vacuumed, swiffered, dishes washed and toys orginized place! Yes, ladies my boys rock :) and the beautiful thing is that I didn't even need to say a word. It was just done. All on it's own. Yay for me!
Another lovely surprise was what my boys did with their time today. I was very excited to see the pictures of the activity they ended up taking part in. Here is what they showed me--
Father and Son putting together their very first car model :)
1968 Mustang!
Bobby said Sebastian was a natural. He knew exactly what to do!
And the finished result...
I think it looks super rad and it just brings happiness to my heart that Bobby is doing things with Sebastian that he did with his father.
I truely am a very lucky lady!

Just got done watching The Who do a kick butt performance at Superbowl halftime! I can't help feeling a slight tinge of jealousy towards the people that are actually sitting there in person watching the legendary rock band and the crazy sick light show. Umpphh. I wish I was there waving my blackberry into the sky...

Well, who are you?
I really want to know.
Tell me, who are you?
'Cause I really want to know!

Have a spectacular Monday. Don't forget to order those flowers, buy those diamonds and reserve those dinners because this Sunday my friends is Valentines Day :D

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK