Saturday, April 17, 2010

on some things I am loving...

I am loving...


I saw a women at the airport wearing these and naturally I was loving them. So of course I went up to her and asked her the brand and where she had got them. Vibram FiveFingers are the new shoe. I actually saw them on the News last night. People are buying them for running or any outdoor activity and just for fun. They say that it simulates your foot and lower muscles and also keeps them stronger and healthier. They help with balance and agility too! Cool huh? They remind me of Ninja Turtle feet. Ha. I want a pair. They range from $75+ dollars. There's so many different styles of them, check out the website.


I know, I already have a camera but this is different! It's the FujiFilm Instax mini 7. A polaroid camera that prints out wallet sized polaroids instantly. Super cool and I want one.


I thought this recipe was very cute and such a great idea for the spring & summer.
Mini watermelons made out of jello & lime. Clever huh? Spotted this on How About Orange which is also another something I am loving. This blog rocks so check it out! It gives you alot of DIY projects and ideas plus lots of resources at your fingertips.


Stairs aren't just for climbing. Love, love, love this. Books under the steps, can't get enought of it!

Really? How creatively amazing is this photoshoot. And I just love how the baby is peering over :) So adorable.


I feel like I must learn how to make this straw wrapper rose :)
It's on my list of to do's!

What are you loving at the moment?

♥A.

1 comment :

  1. I love your whole list except the shoes!! They're showing up around here too. I know one guy from work that swears by them for running. I love your sign off too. I've got to learn how to do that cute little heart. I notice people put it on FB too.
    Love you baby! Don't let the "haters" on your tatts and stuff get to you. You could wear a clown nose everyday and be the cutest thing around. You just be you -- you're good at that and you're a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK