Wednesday, April 28, 2010

on who I am...

I am...

...loving my new leapord print shirt from H&M! Plus a few other gems I picked up today. So afforadable :) Yeaahhhh baby!

...sad that my dad had to go through another surgery yesterday. Didn't I tell you? Guess what it was this time?! Nasal surgery. Yep. He had a deviated septum. So they fixed it right up. Another surgery to add to the list. What's next.

...admitting that I am only semi-vegetarian for I cooked this lastnight--
Creamy dill & lemon Salmon, how I adore you. Can't give this up just yet. Sorry.

...pumped the Love Mine by J.R Ward released today. I however was speechless when I never received it via my Kindle! Turns out I checked my email and Amazon sent me a message saying the book is not released for the Kindle yet, just paperback. I'm mad.

...proud that I am saving the world one cup at a time. See, see!!
Pick this up today :) thought it was time to get myself a wonderful double walled ceramic travel cup. Isn't it cute! With all the coffee & tea I drink this will come in handy. OH, and it's dishwasher & microwave safe. Can you beat that? I think not!

...sick of Justin Beaver Bieber. Period.

...repeating myself. Did I mention how much I love Glee. It's corny, hilarious, touching & portrays highschool life so well. Best of all I get to see Sebastian get loowwwww to the flooooorrr :) He loves all the music.

...going to brush up on the Harry Potter books soon. I hunger for Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft & Wizardry!

...realizing that it is okay to sometimes have something go in one ear and right out the other.

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK