Sunday, July 25, 2010

on things I am loving...

I am loving...

 
This DIY bookcase. Why throw out an old dresser when you can put it to good use :)
(or)
DIY shelf. Made out of an antique frame. How clever is that?!

I would love to have one of these in my bedroom. A falling garden. So beautiful.


Sometimes I would love it if I could be a traveling gypsy. Or..
A hippy who camps out in the great outdoors.


I'm loving a new blog:
thelightnessofkatie.blogspot.com
Read it. And if you are wondering to yourself if Katie really talks like she writes. Well, she does. I don't know her that well but I wish I did.

Other than all that, I am just loving that this week I will only be working three days! I've taken off Thursday and Friday to spend with the birthday boy. Who by the way we are taking to Sesame Place :)

What are your lovies??

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK