Thursday, September 30, 2010

on an annoucement...

May 21, 2011 is going to be the day :) We will be holding both the ceremony and the reception in The Schuler's backyard! Itsn't that exciting. Bobby and I have jumped head first into planning our special day and as of right now are focusing mainly on the guest list. Wanted to share a little tid-bit, make sure you keep in touch with all our wedding plans with my new handy dandy button on the left side that my pretty great fiance put together for me :)

♥A.

ps..another laptop power cord is broken. I bet at this very second you are thinking this girl needs to get another laptop! Oh boy would I love too, but I still have darn warranty on this dang thing so there is no point at this time. Hopefully soon I will be up and regular on my blogging :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK