Sunday, September 04, 2011

on a birthday dinner...

Another birthday dinner :) This time my lovely & beautiful sister-in-law Brittany's! She is one cool gal. She lives down in South Philly and is a social worker. Very passionate about what she does and lives life to the fullest. All of the things I admire about her. Also she is a total peach for asking mom to make Pasta Fagioli (which is my favorite dish that the mother-in-law makes) and also my favorite dessert ever! Death By Chocolate Cake :) Yummy!
 It was fun. Happy Birthday to Brittany. We're sleeping over at the in laws since both Bobby and I have to work Monday-- Labor Day. Sebastian gets to spend the day with his Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop :)

♥A.

1 comment :

  1. Really your favorite!!
    Oh and I love the last picture of you with the cake topping and candles on your head!!
    MIL

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK