Wednesday, September 28, 2011

on who I am...



I am...


...sorry but had to take a little breather from my beloved blog well, overall I took a little break from my MacBook. Other than work and emails and some Facebook I just had the MacBook tucked away. I've had a lot on my mind and many projects to think about. I felt every time I returned to type up something witty it just turned up to be a blank page. I am hoping I am back for good. Feeling good about it!!


...a red head! It's totally great and I love it. We mixed two colors and so I was a wee bit nervous as to how the end result would look but I am head over heels for it. I feel like I should change my name to Autumn :)


..feeling good with losing seven pounds on this little diet that I've been trying out. I am not totally sure how I feel about the diet itself. I don't agree with all the teachings & philosophy behind it so I've altered a bit of it to fit my beliefs and it's doing wonders. I've been really strict on my carbs (because we all know I love my bread & pasta) and also my sugars. It's been tough but I've done great. Hoping to keep up with just watching everything I consume and also exercising to get some of these pounds off. Perfect time to do all this, I know! Which all the yummy fall recipes and pumpkin galore. 


...missing my family. 'Tis the season. As the holidays near I feel myself slipping into a slight depression. It's hard to go through the Holidays without my dad and sister. Most of all I wish Sebastian could have more of them in his life. 


...annoyed with the weather here lately. Hot, muggy and sticky yet rainy. Not my favorite. It's suppose to be chilly and I should be wearing layers. Alas, that's not the case and here I am carrying my flat iron for my hair everywhere since as soon as I step outside my hair decides to go all wacko! Not cool. 


...exited for knocking out several crafty things lately. My sewing machine has been in use most evenings at my place. Some pretty projects others not so, like sewing up the crotch area of my husbands work pants that he uses to work on his cars. Aren't I just the best wife? I mean what wife wants her hubby's goods exposed. Too much information? Possibly. Anyways I know I have officially been made the "pant's sewing queen" over here. Since over the weekend my darling sister in law handed me five pairs of dress pants to hem. 


...struggling with not putting up all my Halloween decorations. Halloween as of right now is the only holiday I decorate for. Not that I neglect all the other Holidays but I just haven't got around collecting as much for Christmas. It seems wrong to put everything up before at least October first!


...thankful for an amazing husband who always has him family in mind first :) It warms my heart. Hoping to plan a date night in the next couple of weeks. Much need!


...having a hard time finishing The Stand. The book was pushed aside as well for a few weeks now. I feel so guilty! But I will definitely be showing my kindle some love. Hoping to finish this book so I can get moving on an ever growing list of must reads. 


...needing to add some more things to my wardrobe. Stat!


...loving all my Fall shows. I finally have something to watch during the week :)


♥A.

1 comment :

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK