Tuesday, March 06, 2012

on dijon maple crusted chicken...

This week is a short work week for muah. My fella is taking some classes for work and so I had to take off today and also Thursday. No complaints here my friend. I'm got plenty things down around the house. Like laundry-- I hate folding clothes. Super sucks. Anyways, here's an easy dinner that will be sure to please! Dijon Maple Crusted Chicken.

Ingredients: 
4-6 chicken thighs, skinned 
1/2 cup of Dijon mustard 
1/4 cup pure maple syrup 
1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary, fresh if you have it! 

This store that I shopped at didn't have already skinned chicken so I just went ahead and skinned them myself. It's super easy but if you like the skin keep it on. 
Salt and pepper thighs. You can use other seasonings if you'd like but sometimes with dishes like this I don't like to take away from the favor of the sauce we will be making. 
Mix together the Dijon mustard and the maple syrup. 
Then go ahead and smother the chicken thighs with all of sauce. Put it in the oven for about 40-60 minutes. It's nice to keep basting the chicken throughout it's duration in the oven. Also, if you plan this meal ahead of time make the sauce and let the chicken marinate over night in a storage ziplock bag. Guarantee it will be even better in the end! Serve with a nice tossed salad like we did...
 If you had a long day and looking for something quick but full of flavor this is your ticket right here! Bon Appetit.

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK