Tuesday, March 20, 2012

on a happy spring...

Hurrah! Spring has sprung. Well, actually Spring has made an appearance here in the Philadelphia area for the past couple weeks. I mean come on, it was 75 degrees today. Huge smile. Although we had a pretty peaceful winter I am beyond happy that the sun is shinning and the evenings are brighter. 


For me there is nothing more blissful than cooking in my bright kitchen with the back door open and the birds chirping. In honor of today here are some Spring inspiration...


Time for fun Spring shoes. How do you like my new oxfords? They make me happy. 


It's back to grilling season. Here is thirteen things you didn't know you can grill. Must read!


Dresses! I currently have my eye on this one


These yummy shakes. Cannot wait to make some tasty smoothies and shakes with my new blender that's on it's way!


Red Velvet's new Spring time scarves. I need to snag me one of these. 


Does anyone else have a lady crush on Ree Drummond-- The Pioneer Women. 'Cause I do! I need her lovely new cookbook for some new recipes. Go here and enter to win it. Giveaway closes this Thursday, so go now! 


Currently loving all things coconut. So I will be trying out this sweet treat very soon! 


Happy Spring. 
♥A.

1 comment :

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK