Thursday, September 19, 2013

on seven years...


Today, seven years ago I met my husband. I flew from Seattle to Philadelphia and bumped into him at the airport for the first time. Love at first sight is a real thing! I experienced it back on that day and every since, our love has been stronger than ever. Many people doubted what we had and I know both of us had people in our lives at the time that didn't think we would last (both family & friends) but we proved everyone wrong. I'm a big believer in fate and I still to this day believe that the Universe brought Bobby and I together for a reason. We were put on this earth to be together so that we do great things. I love him to death and can't wait for another seven years! CHEERS to us :) 





xoxo.

5 comments :

  1. Aw, this is so cute! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies, replying late (just saw your Asian Dressing link on Isabelle At Home and started poking around your blog.) I totally believe in love at first sight -- some things are meant to be! Belated Happy Anniversary, Anita & John... the reason the Universe brought you together (today) was to make me SMILE! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now, don't I feel silly... your hubby's name is Bobby. Aarrgghh!!! Some days are like that. ;) Apologies AND belated congrats!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK