Sunday, September 08, 2013

on a reboot...


I just finished up my five day juice cleanse on Friday. I am happy to report that I went without any caffeine for about two weeks, so it can be done! I feel amazing to say the least. The first two days were rough but I made sure I stuck with it and by the end of the week my spirits were high! The whole reason I decided to do a five day juice challenge was to push myself to do something out of my comfort zone. I've seen many of my Instagram pals doing their own juice cleanses so I thought it would be a perfect thing to do. Also, after having a pretty stressful month of August I felt like putting my energy and heart into this challenge really rebooted my soul. Not to forget I unintentionally lost eight pounds :) Which is always a very nice benefit. I hope to plan a cleanse at least once a month, and I encourage everyone to try it out. 


In other news, Sebastian is starting a new preschool tomorrow. At the beginning of August we were told last minute that Sebastian didn't have a spot at the preschool he was at so we had to frantically search for a new school for Sebastian to attend for the last three months here in Philadelphia. It was stressful and discouraging but in the end all worked out. He is very excited to meet some new friends and have a change of scenery. 


 I am finding myself feeling very lucky lately to have such an amazing man in my life. We make the best team ever and I'm so excited to start on building our dreams. 


It's crazy how much you can learn about yourself in just a months time. It's now September and we are working hard at packing our apartment up to get it ready for our move. It's always stressful to pack and move but we are making sure that everything is done ahead of time so that towards the end of the month all we have to do is clean and say goodbye. We are rolling with the punches and making things happen! 

xoxo.

1 comment :

  1. I need to do a juice cleanse myself, but I'm a little scared to do it while I'm in school because I need energy and I need to focus. I'm glad it has brought positive things to you. That is awesome!

    Just remember, when things seem so stressful, and you can't seem to slow down, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, and that is when you can slow down.

    You are very inspiring, Anita.

    ~Courtney from Barefoot in Blue Jeans

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK