Wednesday, June 08, 2011

on a thank-you...

thank you...

...for always being there when I need you and always knowing the right thing to say.

...for being the best father and loving our son with all your heart!

...for understanding that I turn into a Glee or Vampire Diaries Nazi. You just know not to talk to me when I am engulfed in my shows. 

...for having a positive demeanor when I have a cleaning binge. And I know somethings it can get a little scary!  

...for supporting and helping me with all our wedding planning in the past 8 months. It was a dream come true!

...for understanding that some days when I get home from work I am exhausted and helping with Sebastian so I can rest. 

...for spoiling me :) and making me feel special all the time. 

...for always working your hardest at whatever you are doing. Whether it's at your day job, washing the dishes or vacuuming, working at your Dad's shop, changing my oil, or just taking the trash out. I appreciate all the big & small things you do for us.

...for giving me a hug or kiss when I am too wrapped up in life.

...for believing in me and encouraging all of my dreams, even the silly ones.

...for being my husband. Despite all the ups and down you truly the only one that completes me :)

Happy Birthday!
♥Anita  

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK