Saturday, June 11, 2011

on being natural...

Summer is here. The humidity is here. The natural hair is here.
My hair is naturally wavy. As it gets longer the waves tend to be less, when it is short or super short the tight springy curls come out. None the less, I always blow dry and strengthen my hair. Now that summer is here I find myself not having the energy to do so--because this is what happens out in the humidity (with in a few seconds). 
 Not to mention that it's a complete frizz-ball!
That's my natural hair though, it is what it is. Oh, and that's my natural face too. No make-up. Go me! Sometimes I wonder what people really look like when their hair isn't done all nice and pretty, when they don't have a lick of paint on their face, or when they aren't wearing their Anthropologie. A lot of these bloggers out there are getting millions of view on their site with them dressing up in pretty clothes or doing their hair all sexy but that's not real, at least not all the time. It's nice to see the natural you. And this is what I look like when I'm at home hanging out with my toddler :) What do you look like when you're home? 

♥A.

1 comment :

  1. Ha! The curls are a crack-up. My hair goes stick straight in humidity -- the worst! I've never seen you -- not even once -- not extremely pretty.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK