Wednesday, November 30, 2011

on a Christmas wishlist...

It's that time of year again. Christmas wishlist! Here is what I want this year, Santa baby. 


1\\ Number one WANT this year is of course the Kindle Fire. I need! Not only an ebook reader but a tablet. Color and touch screen. Time for the upgrade.


2\\ Battery pack grip. For times when battery life is precious. 


3\\ This amazing Nest Doll Pillow. It's seriously the best ever and perfect addition to my couch. 


4\\ At Home Mushroom Growing Kit. Yeah, that just happened. I need this in my life!


5\\ This beautiful etsy creation-- a lovely blue & gray cowl.


6\\ Double Velvet Hair Bow in Licorice. Simple. It's cute. 


7\\ Omerica Button Plug. Get. In. My. Ears! 


8\\ Don't judge but I'd really like to have my own game for our playstation. My boys play all their Batman and racing games, well, this momma wants to play some Sims. Might be my childhood calling to me. 


9\\ Stocking stuffer?? 1. 2. 3. 4.


What's on your wishlist??
♥A.

1 comment :

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK