Tuesday, November 29, 2011

on some recent favorites...

1/ Loving bright red hair in curlymessypigtails! Messy pigtails have been my lazy day attire. It just feels right :) 

2/ Bakedbree-- a new favorite food blog. Lovely desserts like the one above and scrumptious meals as well. Not going to lie, this morning I spent a good twenty minutes paging through her whole blog swooning over every single thing. She also has a personal blog that has the prettiest photography. I love discovering new blogs!

3/ Speaking of swoon...wait, let me just wipe the drool of my chin. Robert Pattinson will forever have my heart. Sorry husband. 



4/ I saw this video on Sometimes Sweet and had to share it. Very sweet.

5/ Not sure the source of this photo but seriously her hair is amazing! This might just be my next hair color :) What do ya think?

♥A.

2 comments :

  1. NO PURPLE!!!!My favorite color but not on the head....MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it!! Love it! Aunt Janice

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK