Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas is coming


Can you believe that Christmas is just a few short days away? I'm loving it. I've been baking cookies like my life depended on it. Not to mention it's been helping me not go crazy with being home full-time. It's been tough going from super busy barely home to being home 24/7. Oh well, due to all that we're all going to gain ten pounds after all the cookies I've made.

Need any last minute cookie recipe ideas? I found some here that you may like to try out.

Hey, if you have Amazon Prime, today is the last day you can order to get two day free shipping and for it to arrive before Christmas! Get on that!

I love these 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards. I know we can all use that. Gift cards are our savior.

Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Whipped Cream. Yes. Please.

Here's something to help add a little whimsical touch to your Christmas dinner table. Elf shoe napkins!

Who can pass up some photo booth props. Such a fun way to make memories with your family and friends this year.

Are going to a Christmas work party? Need to look fancy. I love how this blog has some basic makeup tutorials to help us out.


FA LA LA LA!


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK