Sunday, February 06, 2011

on being a gleek on Superbowl...

We'll be heading to a Superbowl/birthday party later tonight for Bobby's cousin, Zach. I don't understand anything about football. I've tried to understand but it's failed to really stay inside my brain. So, I guess you'll find me by the dip. 
Truly for all you football fans, I'm happy for you because this day will be something special. All in all it will be special for me too! Glee is back on for the first time after what felt like a million years right after the Superbowl. I'm "do a little jig happy" about this. 
Fin Hudson or in real life Cory Monteith is probably my favorite guy character on Glee. And it totally helps that he super cute. 
  Annnnd Heather Morris who plays Brittany Pierce is my favorite gal on Glee. Mainly because she is so unpredictable and hilarious. I laugh out loud at pretty much every word that comes out of her mouth. 

Yes, I am extremely excited and hoping the game goes by fast. Sorry. But I do. 
Are you going to a party tonight? I'd think it would be fun to take a vote on who actually watches the game...
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK