Friday, February 04, 2011

on things I love...

Here are some current gems that tickle my fancy...

 I'm speechless whenever I look at this tattoo. Fan much?! It just makes me smile every time. Read the story here.

These French Bulldogs. I think I want one♥ The tiny guy in the middle is my favorite!

 I want braids like this. Although I never will. It's the truth. Sigh. This is a beautiful makeover story via A Beautiful Mess

Vampire Diaries. Is. My. Favorite. Show. Ever.

 Espresso is so pure bliss. Picture by me. Espresso made by me :) This week I have been living off this stuff! Got to love it.

 That lady next to me. My maid of honor. Yes, she is grand. We have been having lovely phone conversations about my wedding. She is a big help!

Last but not least...
I am very proud of this fella. Proud of his achievements in his speech and proud of all his growing. He keeps me on my toes and makes me one happy momma!
What are you loving...
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK