Saturday, March 05, 2011

on only 77 days...

I'm getting married in 77 days people! Whoopie. We bought our plane tickets just this week! And it's starting to feel a little more real. I hate buying plane tickets because they are way too expensive for my taste. Most of all I hate that they charge the same price as an adult for Sebastian. We will be staying a full two weeks! I think this will be the longest stay in Seattle that we've had. 


My dress is all ordered and will be sent to me by the end of April. I know it's cutting it close which makes me a little nervous but really I will have plenty of time if anything comes up. Which won't! If you are all wondering about my dress, keep wondering because I won't show pictures of it until the big day but I will tell you my designer. Sarah Seven is the one! I accidentally stumbled across her website (don't ask me how because I just don't have an answer for that) when I was on my crazy dress hunt. I instantly fell in love with my dress. Take a look at the website and see if you can guess the one. She will be making the dress custom fit for my body :) I really can't wait to get my hands on it! 


I did find a perfect suit the other day for Bobby but as soon as we sat down online to purchase it the site was saying they sold out of the color we wanted. Humbug. Our luck. So, then we were back on the hunt. I just want to say that I am so grateful for all the wedding blogs out there. See, it's been a lot harder than I thought it would be to find a nice lighter gray suit. But after looking this whole week I finally found exactly what I had in mind at Express Men! Hooray. Such a relief to find the one that jumps out at you rather than just settling for something since you can't really find that special one.  


Also on a fun do a little jig note. Bobby and I found out from our beloved accountant of how much we will be receiving for our income taxes. Oh my it is a nice digit! And because of this little surprise Bobby said to celebrate he wants to add another night on to our stay at the Salish Lodge (where we will be having our little honeymoon). Again ::do a little jig:: I could not argue with that :D


Happy, happy, happy. I was practicing my future signature. Anita Schuler. Don't judge! I have to be ready for our marriage license signing, can't be unprepared ;) Annnnd I am proud to say that I almost finished with my vows, yep! I am feeling very rested with all these things done and out of the way. Now it's just time to get together some small cute things for the ceremony and then before we know it it will be time to pack our suitcases and jet on the plane.  



♥A.

3 comments :

  1. Aren't you scared about ordering a dress online?? what if you totally hate it? That website is darling though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. It's not a traditional wedding dress. Plus the designer and I have exchanged a dozen or so emails concerning it all so I am pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! why do you let me look at wedding dress shops?! i have to remember to check that website when my big day is approaching because i want the tea for two dress SO BADLY. whichever one you picked is probably perfect because all of those dresses are so beautiful. and you will look gorgeous!

    congrats on the awesome income tax return + extra honey moon night... that is such exciting news.

    woo!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK