Wednesday, March 23, 2011

on my always, sometimes & never...



I always...
...watch my shows. I can't miss them or I will be beside myself and might even lose sleep. Don't judge.
...feel better when the sink full of dishes are washed. 
...blow dry and straighten my hair. 
...sit cross legged. On the couch, sitting in a chair or on the floor. It's most comfortable for me. 
...am on top of seeing every new kids movie that comes out. With Sebastian of course. 
...am hot & cold with my relationship with my cat.

I sometimes...
...eat something that is super unhealthy like for example Krispy Kreme Donuts and feel horribly guilty about it.
...wonder what life would be like if we lived in Seattle. 
...share sweets with Sebastian late at night when I know he will get a sugar high before bed just to see him smile ear to ear. 
...just have the urge to fall asleep on the couch with Bobby while watching a movie even though I know we will wake up with kinks in our necks.
...miss my family so much I feel sick to my stomach.
...just sit, watch Sebastian and get teary eyed with joy. 

I never...
...thought I'd have a son & be getting married before 25 :)
...walk past a person without giving them a slight nod of my head or say "hi". 
...turn my cell phone off. 
...like when people tell me what I should do with my life.
...put ice cubes in my drinks.
...truly liked dresses until this year. 


♥A.

1 comment :

  1. this was cute :)

    you and sebastian are the cutest dynamic duo ever, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK