Monday, March 14, 2011

on weekend highlights...

Saturday starting out with a packed day of plans but in the end we didn't really do much. I told you that we wanted to go see Rango but Sebastian was in a mood and because of it we decided it wasn't a movie theater sort of day. I have learned since being a momma that it's not worth forcing plans when they clearly should not be happening. I am usually content with it. 
We still drove up to the mall to pick up my wedding ring :) And I finally have it safe and sound in our closet ready for the 21st of May! 
Later in the day after we grabbed some grub for lunch we headed to PetsMart. Sebastian loved the huge wall of colorful fish. It was such a fun experience with him. He got very excited when it was time to put our fish in the bag & kept wanting to hold the fish on his own.
We brought them home and set them up.
We got two little guys. Both goldfish. One black & one calico :D 
Love the new addition to our little family.

Sunday as usual was family day. Bobby's girl cousin from Florida flew in with her two kiddies and the mother in law hosted a lunch in her honor. We had yummy panini's with pasta salad and cheesecake for dessert, made by me :) It was a fun yet very crazy day. The house was full of kids. Loud hyper kids. None the less we had a nice time. 

♥A.

1 comment :

  1. I like that first picture. And I have that same nailpolish. Love it. :]

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK