Wednesday, March 09, 2011

on some new guilty pleasures...

Here are some new guilty pleasures I'd like to share...

1. Lay's Garden Tomato & Basil chips. So yummy, so yummy in my tummy. I was just browsing at the grocery store and eyed this bag of new Lays and thought I needed to try them out. Let's just say the whole bag is almost gone..with Bobby's help of course :) Try them out man. It's like a party in your mouth!
2. Pepsi Lime. I don't drink a whole lot of soda but I wanted to try this out and I do like to indulge in a carbonated beverage once in a while however it is just soda and I wasn't too impressed. 
3. Kraft Chipotle Mayo. Wanted to add some razzle dazzle to sandwiches. Liven Bobby's lunches up. This stuff definitely did the trick. I think I saw some other type of flavors at the grocery store. It's fun to try something new.
4. Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme. I saw this on a commercial last week and once I went food shopping I made a point to pick one up. There were four different flavor at my local store; Original, Italian Cheese & Herb, Savory Garlic, Santa Fe Blend. I got the Italian Cheese. Essentially you can add this stuff to
anything to make a dish. It even came with some fun recipes like Creamy Italian Chicken & Orzo Skillet or Easy Tomato-Basic Pizza. Any who, it will be saved for a raining day so to speak.

Have you tried out anything new lately?


Finally I had a pile of new movies from Netflix waiting in the mailbox this afternoon. One of them was The Legend of the Guardians. Sebastian and I have been very eager to get our hands on it and boy it was such a great movie. Full of adventure and beauty. There needs to be more children movies made like this one. Plus the owls were so pretty. It reminds me of the owl I have outside my window, he hoots in the morning as I get ready for work :) 

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK