Thursday, March 03, 2011

on what's for dinner...

Dinner isn't always planned out strategically. Yeah, I know. Shock. Today I got home and rummaged in my freezer and fridge and pantry to see what I can make. I happened to have a bottle of stir fry sauce in the fridge so I decided on that. Stir fry is such an easy dish to make. I had a medley of veggies. Frozen broccoli. Fresh mushrooms. And baby carrots. Hey, it works for me. 
 Lo Mein wide noodles are scrum! They are my favorite for this dish. They are thick and hold the sauce. Nothing crazy about this recipe here. I don't ever measure with this sort of thing. Just saute veggies and cook noodles. Then just toss together with some sauce of your choose and presto din-din's done!


It's back to being pretty chilly here. I am so ready for Spring. I can't wait to be able to be outside until dinner time just playing. Sebastian and I miss all our favorite playgrounds. Hopefully the weather starts to warm up. Speaking of me and the little lad, we did another little photo shoot together. He is quite the charmer ;)
I love, love, LOVE when he puts his little arm around my shoulders :) I makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 

♥A. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK