Sunday, April 24, 2011

on Easter...

Hello. 
I know I haven't been around much lately but it has been a crazy couple of weeks! Very busy and lots of fun. I will tell you all about it but first, let me show you our Easter Sunday. 
Of course we spend it with the family. We headed right over as soon as Sebastian woke up and opened his basket full of (some) candy, books and a fun play-dough activity set. He was one happy camper :D 








My mother in law is going to shoot me for showing you all that picture but I don't care :-p I like it! And look who I snap a photo of sucking her thumb. Cutest little bunny ever. 


I had Sebastian all dress up in his Easter best but if you believe it or not it turned out to be a very HOT day. A high of 80 today! We were not excepting that when I dressed Sebastian up in a long sleeve button down shirt and long pants. Ugh. Pretty much as we got to my in laws Sebastian was stripped and put into shorts. Everyone was dying of the heat & humidity but it ended up being a very nice day. 
Sebastian had a great two hour nap in his grandparents bed :) and enjoyed the egg hunt even though he wasn't as interested in it as his cousin! All in all our third Easter as a little family was another memorable one.

Shout out to my good friend Ashley who just got MARRIED today. On EASTER :) Many happy years to come for the newlyweds. Since day one we've been planning our weddings together as we make people lattes and pour coffee. I can't wait to hear every detail!!
♥A. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK