Wednesday, April 06, 2011

on a wedding sneak peek...

I thought it would be fun to show you a few wedding sneak peeks.
The nail polish color that I'll be wearing on the big day. Essie's nice is nice.

Wedding shoes :) What do you think, you like?

Peek at Sebastian's suit. Something casual yet chic and comfortable to wear. Perfect for my little ring bearer.

Chalk board sign that will be at the wedding. One of many things that I bought off Save-On-Crafts. The best website for wedding detail. Love it!

This adorable banner. You will just have to see what we shall be doing with this sweet thing. How perfect can this banner get for us?! This is from this Etsy shop. Etsy has saved my life, I'm so thankful for all the crafty people out there. Swoon.

Well, I don't want to spoil all of it now would I! I'm getting so anxious. I've been crossing so many things off my list and getting so much done. I just want it to be here already!
♥A.

4 comments :

  1. LOVE THE BANNER! SOOO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! I knew you'd think so :) I love it. Perfect find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! Like princess slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every touch. so you! can't wait. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK