Friday, April 29, 2011

on confessions....


I confess...

...that I am at work and blogging. Don't tell my boss. 
...that I've worn that same black shirt to work for most of the week. Not entirely sure why, because I have plenty of shirts.
...I got my nails done twice in less than a weeks time at Tiffany's. Just so I can get the hot stone massage!
...that I am getting MORE blonde in my hair today. It has become a little obsession. 
...I said that I was going fake tan before my wedding so I am not the same shade of pale white as my wedding dress. But still haven't made the time to start. Oh well, the pale look is 'in' right now anyways. Right?
...that this weeks diet mostly consisted of sweet things. Don't judge. 
...the first thing I did when I got into work today was turn on CNN to watch the Royal Wedding. Kate's dress was breathing taking!
...that I must have made Sebastian give me at least 5 kisses this morning before I dropped him off at daycare. I am so happy that he isn't sick of them yet, because I don't know what I would do with out them. They give me strength!
...I missed Vampire Diaries last night and didn't have a panic attack. Proud of myself :)

What are your confessions? Come on, tell me! 
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK